Retribution

By Sourabh Khanke - 3:00 AM

I don't know what i dream.
i dont't know what i deserve.
A little peek in my past,
Makes my soul tear.

Just shook my mind,
Ready for a seeker.
What i thought had to happen,
Went down with my tears.

Rush to march forward ,
With a smile in my mirror.
Where are my day dreamers?
It's time to wage a war,
Agaist my nightmares.

My soul outshined.
A thunder at night.
It wispered onto me that,
My future is alright.

I trembled all alone this time.
Learn to speak alone with mine.
Is there a region with no ties.
That would be a place,
Where no color is divine.

I fake my past to ensure my now.
which felt so numb to my vow.
Didn't know it was cursing my mirror.
My own blade was killing,
My own resurrection.

Reaching destiny was all in my mind,
At least my soul is at peace,
Which is fine.
Now i know what I dream.
Now i know what I deserve.
Little sparks inside of me,
Will ignite the flame,
That will cast away my fears.



                                                                                                       Sourabh Khanke--

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Recent posts