Nine Sins.

By Sourabh Khanke - 8:29 AM

I wonder across a World.
It feels like wintertime.
Roamed across a town,
Where people where froze in life.

Succumbed in Desires.
No heat that made move alive.
Living in shadows,
where light was surely divine.

I wonder across a life.
Asked how you are alive?
The little eyes gazed at me.
But rain stranded in his eyes.
The pain rushed in this time,
But no words were to define.

I wonder across a boy.
A warrior with his sword.
No edges and no blade,
Just a toy with his aspire. 
Asked what were you protecting?
Scilence was all answered. 
Shouting indistinctly,
Neither made a reply nor a anthem.

I moved further to know my strive.
Why I was meeting so many questions, 
With  none replied.
Marching in town towards twilight. 
Made my mind to cease replies.

I met a man near a lake.
Looked like a bull ,
with no intend for gateway.
Requited with calm.
asked a question with, why?
I demanded no fiercer,
Overwhelmed with reverence,
Sprinted for my life.

Adored by thirst.
I layed down on crust.
Remembrance of  question,
Reflected my own aspersion.

Pumped up with Irate.
Vigilante by fears.
Saw a beauty,
Held my thirst for nector.
Quenches my drought, 
Looking so agile.
Made my life a living revival.

Approached in my stars.
Asked about my wars.
Told her chapters of my bravery,
And sins of my past.

This world is made for you,
Relive the sins you groomed.
Now it's time to be in peace with you.
I showed you a ray ,
Now thrive everyday.
You are your shining star.

You are your darkest day.

-Sourabh Khanke

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Recent posts